Friday, November 13, 2015

New CT Tag and Kit by Gothic Inspirations

Jessica sent me a quote and I was to come up with a theme, color palette, and name for the kit.
For her CT she has made each of us our very own Inspired by Creative Team kits.. My quote was
"Beauty can be seen in the butterflies wings"
The color theme I chose was Garden Bright Colors, Butterflies & Flowers
and the name of the kit I came up with is Floating on Air  
and this is the beautiful kit that Jessica Woods of Gothic Inspirations created.. 
I absolutely love it!! You can purchase this kit from her store 

You can also purchase the matching clusters

She also has a FREE Sampler on her blog 


This is the tag I made with bits of ALL of the kits together
Lots and Lots of elements and pretty papers to choose from!
Thank you so very much Jessica for such an honor and this very lovely kit!!
I hope my tag has done it justice 



1 comment:

  1. You did more than do it Justice! It's sooooooooooooo adorable!! Thank you so much hun, I was so hoping you loved the autumn touches to it, and YOU DID!! That makes me so happy. You rock hun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete